This conference is aimed at those clinicians who treat Foot and Ankle pathology and request or are exposed to MRI imaging. MRI is increasingly used in the diagnosis and management of Diabetic and Musculoskeletal pathology of the Foot & Ankle. The conference will be led by Senior Consultant; Podiatrists, MSK Radiologists and Orthopaedic Surgeons. Topics will include;
· MRI Bones – what you see and what you don’t
· Tumours and Infection
· Ligament ruptures and strains
At the end of this conference you will be aware of the appropriate use of MRI imaging for specific foot and ankle pathologies. Imaging will be discussed from both a Podiatric, Surgical and Radiological view point.
This course is specifically aimed at those who have an a specific interest in Foot & Ankle Pathology and those preparing for the MFPM and FRCS(Tr &Orth) exams.
Who should attend:
· Podiatrists (specifically those with an interest in MSK pathology and diabetic foot pathology)
· Orthopaedic Surgeons
· Foot and Ankle Physiotherapists
· Radiologists with an MSK interest