Etrack Medical have informed us that they have extended their range of podiatrist focused services.
Many of you will be aware that Etrack Medical are committed to enhancing community care through enabling podiatrists to practice at the highest point of their licence. You also might be aware that Etrack Medical have been supporting podiatrists in accessing diagnostic imaging services. On feedback from society members Etrack have expanded their offerings to include the following:
- Prescription access to a formulary of medication applicable to podiatry including antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, anti-fungal creams etc.
- Issuing of GP letters for patients who are unable to attend work or other events due to podiatry-based injuries or ailments
A reminder of the existing services that Etrack Medical has been providing to podiatrists:
- Referral of patient for MRI scans nationwide
- Referral of patient for X-Ray scans nationwide
- Referral of patient for Dexa scans nationwide