Come join us on Saturday December 2nd for a festive gathering! We’ll be meeting up at the Duke pub near Grafton Street for some finger food, great conversations, and a special walking tour courtesy of the ‘Dublin Literary Pub Crawl’. Please see below flyer for further details and to book your ticket.
- Lymphoedema education survey
- Electronic Delphi Study: To gain wound care practitioner consensus on the signs, symptoms and/or biomarkers likely to indicate presence of biofilm in chronic wounds.
- Rank your top priorities for research in managing chronic conditions in primary care – short online survey
- PODRB Committee roles
- “Podiatrist Vs Dermatologist: Comparing knowledge of diagnosis and management of dermatological pathologies of the lower limb”
- **CPD Tickets for Diabetes Series Part 2 – Vascular Assessment and Diabetes Model of Care Thursday 16th November 7.45pm
- “A survey comparing knowledge and the perceptions of Podiatrists and Pharmacists in relation to the management of common conditions affecting the feet.”
- Announcement Global Podiatry Summit 2024 – Reykjavik, Iceland – March 3-6, 2024
- *CPD Event – Foot in Diabetes Series – Vascular Ass and model of care – starting Thursday 9th November 7.45pm
- Chiropody Card Payments Update: Challenges and SCPI Support